Sunday, July 11, 2010

Aaow!

July 4, 2007 by zveloyak

That was me howling as I popped out from inside of me onto this world of blogging. I may have just appeared here but actually I’m a reincarnate of my other selves – that’s right, plural – blogging at other sites. Somehow I stumbled onto this dimension and found the name WordPress has a resonant ring to it and decided to be reborn here and see how I will grow. I will not totally abandon my other blogsites and turn them into graveyards as I have quite a lot of lively and current stuff there. If I like it here, I might find ways to import them here but I doubt there as a free blog is not as resilient and feature-rich as having a web host. Why don’t I get a web host then? Erm, I’ve been thinking of getting one for a long, long time, but I kept postponing and balking because, one, there’s so many, and I felt lost, and, two, not being a computer geek, I felt even more lost in the alphabet soup of newly minted computer terms. Taking a course to find my way through the maze to my online mansion of a website is too much of a bother considering my needs are quite simple.

So I will maintain and feed all four sites – this and the other three – contemporaneously, and see them grow and compete among themselves as a litter of pups outdo one another for the fullest teat and biggest share of the food.

1 comment:

Pak Zawi said...

I have a couple of sites too. lately I I found that I was unable to maintain them all. Though I failed it doesn't mean you will fail too so best of luck to you.